This month is My Life as a Teacup’s third birthday! Can you believe it!? Three years of blogging!? For this very special occasion, I wanted to do something special to celebrate you! And also to give a metaphorical high five to all of the creative energy that this blog has fostered. So I figured I’d pull an Oprah, because really, who else is better at throwing super celebrations?
Side note: I MADE A VIDEO GUYS! I even edited things together and everything. For a first, try, it’s not too shabby, no? If anything, I danced a little bit to make up for any technical deficiencies. You’re welcome.
Starting today, you can enter to win a darling Alice in Wonderland tote bag stuffed with over $110 worth of my favorite things! Move over, Oprah, because Kristin’s favorite things kind of rock. And by kind of, I mean absolutely!
One person will win all of the following:
- Alice in Wonderland tote bag, from Out of Print
- 3 oz. of Sherlock-inspired Reichenbach Recovery tea from Adagio Teas’ fandom blends (yes, you heard me, fandom blends!)
- a Filofax Metropol Personal planner in warm orange
- a copy of Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- To Do pad from Knock Knock
- $25 gift certificate to LUSH Cosmetics
- Smith’s Rosebud salve
The giveaway will be open until Tuesday, August 27th (international readers, this means you too!).
Comments are closed.