Writing about yourself is, put simply, hard. You may know yourself the best out of anyone, but putting those facts into words that are meant to epitomize your presence and brand can be a daunting task. Enter Campfire Chic.
Kam has managed to boil down writing social media bios, about pages, and project introductions into a slick and straightforward new ebook – About YOU: A Simple Guide to Writing About Yourself with Confidence. There are writing exercises at the end of each chapter to get you more comfortable with the idea of writing about yourself in a way that is genuine and oriented toward your goals. Laden with tips and tricks throughout, you’ll feel like you have a master task list of what and how to write about YOU by the book’s end.
So what do YOU want to say?
- 26 page no-frills ebook focused on getting you more comfortable writing about yourself
- “10-minute tasks” to get you thinking about and implementing the lessons
- Learn how to stop feeling at a loss for words when responding to interviews
- Craft a brand narrative and about page that really capture who you are and what you do
- Get Kam’s super simple formula for creating author bios for guest blog posts
Do you find it tough to write about yourself too? What do you do to help yourself write your bio or about page?
This post contains affiliate links. I was provided with a complimentary copy of About YOU to review, but all opinions are my own. I think it’s a great resource for writing your own bio!