Side note: I MADE A VIDEO GUYS! I even edited things together and everything. For a first, try, it’s not too shabby, no? If anything, I danced a little bit to make up for any technical deficiencies. You’re welcome.
Starting today, you can enter to win a darling Alice in Wonderland tote bag stuffed with over $110 worth of my favorite things! Move over, Oprah, because Kristin’s favorite things kind of rock. And by kind of, I mean absolutely!
- Alice in Wonderland tote bag, from Out of Print
- 3 oz. of Sherlock-inspired Reichenbach Recovery tea from Adagio Teas’ fandom blends (yes, you heard me, fandom blends!)
- a Filofax Metropol Personal planner in warm orange
- a copy of Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- To Do pad from Knock Knock
- $25 gift certificate to LUSH Cosmetics
- Smith’s Rosebud salve
The giveaway will be open until Tuesday, August 27th (international readers, this means you too!).
Dude, can we talk about Pocket in Japan for a moment? Hahahaha xD
Everyone goes through a progression though, and grows, and it’s thrilling to look back on it now and go, “Aww, Kristin. What were you even doing?”. I’m so proud of that little blog, and my thoughts and growth and experimentation at the time.
(And I realize I’ve haven’t really talked about my time in Japan much on My Life as a Teacup, which I would love to share with you guys on a more personal level! Perhaps someday soon…).